As is well known, teachingCitizens It has become mandatory in schools at all levels of education.
The Ministry of Education had on June 23 sent guidelines to teach this discipline to all schools.
Recently, with a special note, the Ministry again intervened in this matter to provide useful information for the education of citizens. In the first level adult education pathways.
More specifically, the following points are explored:
- Correction of school curriculum
- Schedule dedicated to the cross-teaching of Civic education
- Updating learning outcomes
- Co-authoring of teaching and coordinating teacher
- Evaluation of cross-sectional teaching of Civic education
Therefore the instructions related to each area listed above are attached with reference.
It should be noted that these instructions refer to the introduction of the cross-teaching of civic education in first-level adult education courses and in the Italian language literacy and learning courses that characterize the training offer of the CBIA.