The Central Regional Personnel Selection Commission has released on its official website the computer based entrance card for the post of Examination Post Phase 8 (Graduate, SR Secondary and Secondary) for candidates appearing for the post of SSC for Bihar Region. .org.
SSC Exam Post 8 Admit Card 2020
SSC Exam Post for CR Bihar 8 Admit Card 2020: The Central Regional Personnel Selection Commission has released on its official website the Admit Card of the Computer Based Examination for the post of Examination Post Phase 8 (Graduate, SR Secondary and Secondary) for candidates appearing for the post of SSC for Bihar Region. .org. The Commission has implemented the application status of the candidates. They can check whether their application has been accepted or rejected.
Candidates whose applications have been accepted can download the SSC Exam Post Admit Card from the SSC CR website (using their registration ID, roll number / name and date of birth) or directly from the link below:
SSC examination for Bihar region is scheduled on Postal Examination 14 December 2020. Candidates should bring their Admit Card with proof of identity with the same date of birth printed on the entry certificate. If the date of birth is not mentioned on the original photo ID card, the candidate should have an additional original certificate as proof of their date of birth.
How To Download SSC Exam Post 8 Admit Card 2020 For Bihar Region?
- Visit the official website of SSC Central Region, i.e. www.sscer.org
- 14/12/2020 (for Bihar candidates only) Click on ‘STATUS / DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD FOR SELECTION POST PHASE-VIII EXAMINATION-2020 (MATRICULATION LEVEL, HIGHER SECONDARY LEVEL and GRADELAE) GRADUATE.
- Read the instructions and click on ‘Click Here’ Status / Download Admit Card
- Now U.P. And if you have selected your selection center in Bihar, click on the ‘PROCEED NOW’ button
- Provide your details
- Click the “Search” button
- Download SSC Exam Post Post Phase 8 Admit Card for Bihar Region
The SSC Exam Post Exam will have 200 MCQs on General Intelligence and Rational, General Awareness, Quantity Ability and English Understanding of 200 marks. For each incorrect answer 0.25 marks will be given as negative.
Professional bacon fanatic. Explorer. Avid pop culture expert. Introvert. Amateur web evangelist.