Image: NFL / Nintendo / Kottaku
Great game! Final match. Great thing! Whatever you call it, Super Bowl today. Catching a Super Bowl during an epidemic may seem weird, but hey, I know what.
Your challenge this week: Add video game characters to football!
Football is good. It can be a little boring at times, but with good snacks and a comfortable chair, playing for a few hours is a perfect game. Do you know what can improve it? Video Game Characters! Let’s add some to the mix.
-Note from Zack Lawyers: Kottaku / Jack Swichen Not affiliated with, officially endorsed or directly related National Football League Or Super Bowl. This blog is a fun little competition on the theme of a popular sports event, and it only uses the name Super Bowl as a form of parody, satire and fair use.
This is different. Anyway!
Next week I will pick a winner and some of my favorites!
Note that the rules for submitting images have changed slightly. We are now looking for images that are 800 pixels wide!
How to submit – Instructions
1. Create your store and save it on your desktop. Images must be at least 800 pixels wide.
2. Go to the bottom of this article
3. It brings up the comments window. If you are importing your “Store” from your computer, click “Select File”.
4. You can upload the store to a free image hosting service. I recommend this comment. Then paste the image URL in the “Image URL” field. Note: This should be the URL of the image, not the page being displayed. This means the URL ends in .jpg, .gif, .png, whatever.
5. Press submit along with editorial comment and your picture will be loaded. If not, upload the image and paste the image URL as a comment. I will see.
6. Larger images may not be downloaded properly, however, animations larger than 5MB. If you still have trouble downloading the image, try to keep its longest dimension (horizontal or vertical) below 1000 pixels, or all below 2 MB.
G / O can get media commission