Fritz! Box Manufacturer AVM Fritz Available For Free Today! Fritz for Box 6660 cable! Has released a maintenance update for OS 7.27. FRITZ! The update for OS 7.27 only includes bug fixes and improvements in the Internet, WLAN, telephone and DVB-C sectors, which are listed below. With this update, AVM Weak points Fixed handling of incoming fragmented packets and integrated MPDUs. FRITZ! New update for OS 7.27 FRITZ! Box 6660 Cable is available in German, international and A / CH versions, and FRITZ! Box can be installed with a single click on the user interface start page. AVM also recommends that all users check the mesh overview to see if there are any updates to other FRITZ! Repeaters, Powerline or FRITZ! Products like Fon. These updates are FRITZ! The box will also be displayed on the start page. More information about this update can be found below or at AVM.
Download -> FRITZ! FRITZ OS 7.27! Download Box 6660 Cable
FRITZ! OS update FRITZ! Available for download using the box’s update function. You can get FRITZ from the cable provider! If you have a Box 6660, you can get updates and information about it directly from your cable provider. In this case, updates from your cable provider will automatically be FRITZ! Will be installed in the box. With each update, AVM improves security, so it is recommended that every user do the update.
FRITZ! Update for OS 7.27 is now available for download from AVM:
FRITZ! The update to OS 7.27 includes the following new features and improvements:
- Improvement: Optimal speed with two parallel UTP connections.
- Fix: Uninterrupted late internet radio streams.
- Improvement: Increased stability for small data packets.
- Fix: Vulnerabilities in the handling of incoming fragmented packets and integrated MPDUs (A-MPDUs) (“Fragattack”).
- OK: A Fritz! Occasional guest access will not work when using the repeater.
- Fixed: Problems with WLAN standard (both WLAN bands) IPTV (multicast) streams.
- Fixed: Problems switching channels after detecting an interrupting source with a fixed channel set to 5GHz.
- Fix: Excessive double run of auto channel selection process after restart.
- Fixed: Improved compatibility with WLAN repeaters Netgear EAX20 and EAX80 (Wi-Fi 6).
- Fix: With encrypted WiFi, the WPS functionality for WiFi guest access does not work reliably.
- Change: Necessary change from Google for future use of an online phone book.
- Improvement: Starts station search automatically when the DVP-C function is activated.
Note: Use a web browser with HTML5 support, for example, current versions of Chrome, Edge or Firefox to use new functions.