Another update with version number 14.41 can now be downloaded from the official website for Microsoft keyboards, mice and desktop sets. The new version of the Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard application uses the Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse Arctic Chemo Special Edition, Nightfall Chemo Special Edition, and Forest Chemo Special Edition, three new Bluetooth features provided by Microsoft. There are also regular bug fixes and improvements to make the Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard hub application more reliable. Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center is an application that helps you get the most out of your Microsoft keyboard and mouse. This app is not available for Windows 10 in S mode. The update with version number 14.41 can run under Windows 7, 8.1 and 10, and can now be downloaded from the Windows Update and official website. More information about this update can be found below or through Microsoft.
Download -> Download Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center
The update for version 14.41 is now available for download from Microsoft:
The new version includes the following new features or improvements:
- The smart switch now supports both mice and keyboards.
- Use Spotlight to show others what you are talking about during online meetings – click your mouse to display a portion of the screen.
The latest version supports the following new devices:
- Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse Arting Como Special Edition.
- Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse Nightfall Chemo Special Edition.
- Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse Como Como Special Edition.
- Ergonomic Bluetooth Mouse from Microsoft.
- Portable Designer Keyboard from Microsoft.
- Microsoft Number Keyboard.
Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center -> Description
Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center is software that enables Windows PCs to interact with keyboards, mice, and desktop sets. Without this driver, the connected Microsoft hardware will not work properly.
- Customize your mouse and keyboard to suit your individual needs and work style.
- Change your mouse and keyboard settings to make it easier to use the unique features of most PC applications.
- Easy transition from existing device management applications to mouse and keyboard hub.
- Launch the app from the Windows 8 Start screen.
- View and replace all basic and application-specific settings for all connected devices in one place.
- Learn about features with clear info in pop-up windows and instructions.
- Includes access to online guides / repair library.
- Includes access to an online manual for the ergonomics application of the system, which provides tips on how to work comfortably on the system.
You can get the most out of Windows by downloading the Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center.
Professional bacon fanatic. Explorer. Avid pop culture expert. Introvert. Amateur web evangelist.