Assassin’s Creed Valhalla release date has been officially confirmed on all platforms on Tuesday 10th November 2020.
We know when things will kick in, some gamers will have to wait longer than others across the PS4, Xbox One and PC.
AC: The Valhalla PS5 and Xbox Series X are scheduled to launch later this month, while booking options are already available.
Valhalla is set in the British Isles and plays the role of Ever, a fierce Viking rover who seeks a home in the hostile lands of England’s dark ages.
“The choices you make and the alliances you form will shape the course of your journey.
“As you delve deeper into the conflicts in England, you will build an army to change the balance of power on land and attack the massive Saxon forts.
“The land of the warring nations, England is ripe for wealth; use your longevity to test the precious resources along the river, and use those resources to improve and enhance your settlement.”
“As you play your immigration will grow and develop, allowing you to monitor your relationship with neighboring regions and access your alliance map to plan your next move.”
What is Assassin’s Creed: Valhalla Release Time?
Assassin’s Creed: Ubisoft has confirmed that the Valhalla release date is set for Tuesday, November 10 on PS4, Xbox One and PC.
The good news is, we know when things will be available for download and play.
As confirmed by the development team earlier this month, AC: Valhalla may be loaded before the official release date.
The official Assassin’s Creed Valhalla release time is set for Tuesday, November 10, at 12:01 AM local time on PS4, Xbox One and Ubisoft Connect in the UK.
Meanwhile, the release time for consoles in the United States is November 10 at 12:01 am local time. Epic Sports Store release time is scheduled for 5pm CET in the UK and 11am EDT in the US.
For those who pre-order Valhalla digitally and plan to pre-load it, here are the official download levels:
- Xbox Series X | S: 45 GB
- Xbox One: 44GB
- PlayStation 5:45 GB
- PlayStation 4:45 GB
- PC: 45 GB
Ubisoft also confirms that you need to download an update on the day of the launch, which includes the following changes:
- Well designed the balance of the game
- Addressed the harassment associated with various searches
- Improved performance and stability
- Other bug fixes
- Added additional localized audio packs. Availability varies by region, see our article on supported languages for full breakdown.
- Codex: We are pleased to announce that the beloved Animas database will return as “Codex” with Assassin’s Creed Valhalla. The codex consists of two parts, the database and the tutorials.
- The database provides information about the world and its people
- Codex Database
- The tutorials provide insights into everything you have learned so far
It should be noted that the AC: Valhalla will be available with various upgrades when the PC5, Xbox Series X and Series S consoles launch later this month.