Apple Park, despite its young age, is already an iconic place in the tech world. Apple’s headquarters, since 2017, is notable for its architecture, circular, in the center, greenery, rest areas, walkways, but a scene in rainbow colors.
It’s precisely this scene that inspired designer Basic Apple Guy for the new wallpaper we’re seeing so successfully. It can be installed on Mac, iPhone, iPad, but also Apple TV.
Here is how to install it on PC. If you appreciate the work, feel free to support its author An example gives a hint.
How to get these wallpapers?
- Go on This link
- If the image doesn’t download automatically, open the downloaded image in a new window and right click and then “Save Image As”
- Open your Mac’s Settings, “Desktop and Screen Saver” section
- Drag the wallpaper file from the Finder to the current wallpaper image or use the “+” in the bottom left to add a folder with new wallpapers and select the desired image.
Tip: In Safari, while the wallpaper is open in an Apple browser tab, right-click and click “Use image as desktop image” to go even faster.
On iPhone and iPad:
- iPhone version link
- iPad version link
- Go to one of the two links above in Safari
- Long press on the image
- Select “Add to Photos”.
- On the desired wallpaper, go to the Photos app
- Tap the “Share” icon
- Select “Use as wallpaper”.
Find all our articles on new iPhone, iPad and Mac wallpapers here.
Professional bacon fanatic. Explorer. Avid pop culture expert. Introvert. Amateur web evangelist.