You can download a new driver for AMD Radeon graphics cards from the AMD website with version number 21.8.1. The new driver brings support for the new AMD Radeon RX6600XD graphics card. The new AMD Radeon RX 6600 XT graphics card with the new AMD RDNA 2 architecture is designed for the pinnacle of 1080p gaming. In addition, there are bug fixes and regular updates and improvements. Below is a list of resolved and unresolved issues. Update with version number 21.8.1 requires a graphics card for Windows 10 64-bit and Radeon RX400 or Radeon 600 series and newer and with the update functionality of Radeon software ⚙ Settings → System → software and drivers or download from AMD. More information about this update can be found below or from AMD.
Download -> Download the 2020 version of AMD Radeon software adrenaline
The new adrenaline driver for Windows can now be downloaded from AMD:
- Download -> Download the 2020 version of AMD Radeon software adrenaline
This article provides information on the latest AMD Radeon driver.
Website -> https://www.amd.com/en/support/
Version 21.8.1 includes the following new features and improvements:
- Radeon Software Adrenaline 2020 Version 21.8.1 Installation Package includes the following: Radeon Software Adrenaline 21.8.1 driver version 21.20.23.01 for Windows® 10 (Windows Driver Store version 27.20.22023.1004).
- AMD Radeon ™ RX 6600 XT Graphics.
Problems solved ->
- Medium may crash after starting the game while running FrameView running.
Known Issues ->
- Upgrading to the latest Radeon ™ graphics driver may stop working the Auto Update feature in the Raison ஸ்ட Master. There is a temporary solution to manually update the Raison Master.
- When playing Control using DirectX ® 12, users can see corrupt light rays on some AMD graphics products such as the Radeon ™ RX6600XD.
- On some AMD graphics products, such as the Radeon RX500 Series graphics, the driver may experience time lapse while streaming a single video.
- When recording in the H265 / HEVC codec on some AMD graphics products, such as the Radeon ™ RX 6800XT, users may experience difficulties completing the recording session on open broadcaster software.
- Software may crash or become unresponsive while playing some DirectX® 11 games, such as PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds, with multiple displays attached to the AMD Radeon extended extension.
- Prolonged play of the Horizon Zero Dawn Play may cause driver AM time to run out or the game to crash on some AMD graphics products, such as the Radeon ™ RX6700XD.
- Advanced Sync A black screen may occur when running certain games and computer configurations. Any user who encounters problems with the advanced sync process should disable it as a temporary solution.
- Combining two displays with large differences in resolution / refresh rates makes the Radeon RX Vega series glow in graphics products.
- Radeon performance measurements and recording features can occasionally report very high and incorrect memory clock values.
Important Notes ->
- Support for Windows 7 based operating systems and some older generation AMD Radeon graphics products have been converted to the legacy support model. Learn more from AMD Here.
- Improvements have been made in the Radeon software installation experience, where a traditional AMD Radeon ™ graphics product is integrated into a system configuration with a non-traditional AMD Radeon graphics product. Learn more from AMD Here.
Via AMD support
Professional bacon fanatic. Explorer. Avid pop culture expert. Introvert. Amateur web evangelist.