The new WHQL driver with version number 21.1.1 for the 2020 version of the Radeon software adrenaline can now be downloaded to AMD Radeon graphics cards. The update includes Hitman 3 and Quake II RTX support and regular updates and bug fixes added with each update. Hitman 3 is a multi-platform pirated computer game developed by Io Interactive, released on January 20, 2021. A member of the Hitman game series, Hitman 3 is the eighth major sequel to the Hitman series and the third and final installment in the World Massacre trilogy. The computer game Quake II is the second in a series of earthquakes. First Person Sniper was released to PC in late 1997. Below is a list of resolved and unresolved issues. Update with version 21.1.1 requires a graphics card from the Radeon HD 7700 or 7700M series and is newer and can now be downloaded via AMD update functionality via ான் Settings → System ன்பொருள் software and drivers or directly from AMD. And testing. More information on this update can be found below or from AMD.
Download -> Download the 2020 version of AMD Radeon software adrenaline
The new adrenaline driver for Windows can now be downloaded from AMD:
- Download -> Download the 2020 version of AMD Radeon software adrenaline
This article provides information on the latest AMD Radeon driver.
Website -> https://www.amd.com/en/support/
Version 21.1.1 includes the following new features and improvements:
- Radeon Software Adrenaline 2020 Version 21.1.1 Installation Package contains the following: Radeon Software Adrenaline 2020 Version 21.1.1 Driver Version 20.45.27.02 (Windows Driver Store version 27.20.14527.2002).
- Earthquake II ™ RTX
Resolved Issues ->
- The recording and streaming overlay indicator can sometimes reset itself to default.
- Performance measurements The overlay size may be reset intermittently or may not match the values set in the Radeon software after the task switch is done.
- The Radeon software installer screen sometimes displays the incorrect release date of the Radeon software version you are installing.
- Performance Measurements Overlay HDR-enabled displays may illuminate during video playback.
- Reflections on Grand Theft Auto V may fail when ‘Reflection MSAA’ is enabled in gaming settings.
- The PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds ™ session timer can continue on the Radeon software even after the game exits.
- Doom Eternal application may crash when gaming and Steam ™ Overlay are enabled.
- Content recorded from Radeon software may appear to have been cut or recorded at the wrong resolution in the Radeon RX Vega series graphics products.
- If the Samsung Odyssey G9C49G95D is set to 5120 × 1440 @ 240 Hz it may face visual or corruption issues.
- Anisotropic filtering in Radeon R software graphics systems does not work in DirectX ®9 applications on RDNA graphics products.
- Some displays, such as the Scepter C Series or the Samsung Odyssey G9 Series, may experience an intermittent black screen on the Radeon RX6000 series graphics products.
- Oculus Connect users may encounter intermittent crashes in the Polaris and Vega series graphics products.
Known Issues ->
- Some games or apps may have flashing gaps when Radeon ™ FreeSync is enabled, and the game is set to use unlimited fullscreen.
- Display flicker or corruption can be experienced when two scenes are combined with Radeon RX Vega series graphics products.
- You may experience intermittent utility crashes when Metro Exodus DirectX எ retracing is enabled.
- Radeon ™ Recording and Streaming Features AMD Radeon ™ HD 7800 Series may fail to work on graphics products.
- The screen glows when using MSI Afterburner.
- Black screen may occur when enhanced sync is enabled in certain games and system configurations. Any user who encounters problems with Enabled Sync Enabled should disable it as a temporary task.
Radeon software Adrenaline 2020 version supports Windows 7 SP1 and Windows 10.
Via AMD support