Pandoy Namco Entertainment and Outright Games, the world’s leading publisher of family-friendly interactive entertainment, today teamed up with Nickelodeon PAW Patrol: The movie calls for adventure city Published. The game is available for PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One and Steam.
Based on the first full-length film in the “PAW Patrol: The Kinofilm” series, to be released on August 19 by Spin Master Entertainment in association with Nickelodeon Movies and Paramount Pictures, the puppies and their new friend Liberty begin a new urban adventure.
Once the BA W patrol learns that the mayor knows, and comes to power in a bustling metropolis, he must go to the adventure city to protect the city from his selfish plans. Fans slip into the role of puppies like Chase, Sky and a new fur friend and use their unique skills in dangerous rescue missions. Explore the city using gadgets and vehicles and have fun with mini-games like “Fur Friends Boogie”. In solo play and local co-op mode, this fun 3D platform offers young gamers and their families the opportunity to join PAW Patrol in their daring mission.
- Go to Adventure City: Explore new locations from “PAW Patrol: The Movie”
- Four-foot fun: Players can look forward to stepping on the feet of Chase, Marshall, Sky and New City Girl Liberty.
- Mission Pow: Cubs can save the day on exciting rescue activities and bonus missions
- Fun Collecting: Reward badges can be opened for puppy treats
- Mini Games: Fellow friend Boogie can dance alone or in a group
“Avid writer. Subtly charming alcohol fanatic. Total twitter junkie. Coffee enthusiast. Proud gamer. Web aficionado. Music advocate. Zombie lover. Reader.”