As everyone knows, according to Act 146 of June 12, 1990, there are public services that should be considered essential for the school staff.
These services are required, not only in the event of a strike, but also in the event of a school closure due to regional or national arrangements.
In particular, these services are:
- School education, especially for aspects considered by Article 1 of the Act. 146, paragraph 2, letter d);
- Health, hygiene and welfare measures to protect the physical integrity of the people;
- Production and distribution of energy and basic necessities, as well as activities related to the management and maintenance of related plants; Safety and security of buildings, structures and systems connected to the school service;
- Issuing checks and payments with a livelihood function.
Essential services for employees
In the context of essential public services, it is important to ensure the effectiveness of their essential content and continuity, to the features considered in the Let. d), paragraph 2. Art. 2 of Act No. 146 of 12 June 1990 on the following essential services to be ensured in the event of a strike, in order to correct the exercise of the right to strike with the guarantee of the right to education and other constitutionally protected values and rights:
- Direct and instrumental action on ballots and finals and applicability;
- Direct and instrumental on the effectiveness of the final exams, with specific references to the final exams of the education cycle in various orders and grades of the school system (elementary school exit exams, middle school exit exams, professional qualification and license exams). Qualifying examinations for teaching arts, preparatory degree, state examinations);
- Supervision of minors during canteen services, in the place of operation, in cases where it is not possible to adequately change the service;
- Monitoring of systems and equipment, where interruption of operation causes damage to people or devices;
- Activities related to managing services on farms related to livestock care and breeding;
- Collection, disposal and disposal of toxic, harmful and radioactive waste;
- The methods required to ensure the payment of salaries and pensions in accordance with the terms of the decentralized bargaining baseline, in any case strictly in accordance with the system of private schools;
- Essential services in educational institutions, c) and d) as mentioned in previous letters, are mentioned in the kitchen and canteen, and also in the supervision of students at night.
But what are the unavoidable actions to be taken in the presence of school staff?
But what are the non-deferred actions to be taken in the presence of the school staff, subject to the conditions and the methods specified for each, limited to the services provided by the latter:
- Management Collaborators Service: All Activities;
- Contact center;
- Support activities for DS-DSGA, when it is necessary to be in offices and can not be managed by remote computerized functions (e.g. video conferencing);
- It can only be managed by family support activities and remote computerized activities (e.g. video conferencing) when it is necessary to come to the offices;
- For technical assistance required for video conferencing of joint ventures, the functions of information and technology services for managing and coordinating smart work activities can be managed through remote computerized operations only when the use of instructions and tools in secretariats is required;
- In order to ensure the continuity of administrative activities and the speedy conclusion of procedures, procedures related to the management of procedures related to the services of students / teaching area, the use of tools and equipment for the DSGA should not be used to manage procedures in secretarial offices and remotely computerized operations;
- The DSGA must use tools and equipment to ensure the continuity of administrative activities and expeditious completion of procedures related to the management of procedures related to teaching / ATA partitioned services. Procedures cannot be managed through secretarial offices and remote computerized operations;
- To ensure the continuity of administrative activities and the speedy conclusion of operations, the accounting-finance area and the activities related to the management of the procedures related to the activities that are separated should use the instructions to the DSGA and the equipment and procedures in the Secretariat offices should not be managed by remote computerized operations;
- In order to ensure the continuity of administrative activities and expeditious conclusion of operations, activities related to managing activities related to public services / protocol / assets partitioned services require the use of DSGA and the equipment and procedures in the Secretariat offices are not managed by remote computerized functions;
- Normal and / or extraordinary maintenance services are limited to activities, inquiries, checks and specific activities involving health emergencies, applications, and direct staff intervention.
Circular for the definition of minimum essential and public utility services
Therefore, school administrators must, in the event of a school closure or lockdown, prepare a circular defining the minimum essential and public utility services, taking into account any orders issued to stop all activities of public offices. , Without discrimination in the provision of essential and public utility services.
This circular should be considered:
- It is necessary to identify the inevitable actions that need to be done in the presence;
- In connection with the identification of such activities, the classification of essential public services as defined by art can be taken as partial references. 1 n of Act. 146/1990;
- Identifying the essential functions that need to be done in the presence is structured as a necessary prerequisite for the organizational actions related to the use of active work, temporarily affecting the functional structure of the school, thus leading to the functioning of the macro system;
- Based on the current organizational chart and operational chart of the school as defined in the above, the approval of the ADA staff activities plan and identification of the essential activities to be performed in the presence of the school’s DVR;
- Some actions that have been identified as essential to be present can be carried out through active work methods, allowing solutions to be developed using remote information technology tools when tested;
- Measures identified as essential to be provided in the presence should be indicated by the Presidential Rules, DSGA, AAAA, CCSS, Covit-19 virus control measures in accordance with applicable regulations. Many schools have well-designed circulars.
The Institute “Villa Lina – Retreat”, a music orientation, is headed by Giovana Messina, the original manager of the kindergarten, Messina’s 1st grade primary and secondary school, the “good school” service.