Over the course of the day Adobe released custom updates for Acrobat DC and Acrobat Reader DC for Windows and MacOS with version numbers 2021.007.20095 and 2021.007.20096. The new version is the Hotfix patch for Acrobat DC and Acrobat Reader DC, which fixes some important bug fixes and specific functional issues, which I have listed below. Update to Acrobat DC and Acrobat Reader DC with version number 2021.007.20095 or 2021.007.20096 can now be done using the update function Help Update Check for updates Download and install And via the official website and installed on PCs with Windows 7 SP1 and newer and MacOS 10.14 and newer. However, a fully integrated version of Acrobat Reader is not available. Here version 2021.007.20091 of Adobe Acrobat Reader DC must be loaded first, then updated to version 2021.007.20095 or 2021.007.20096. More information about this update can be found below or here Adobe.
Download -> Download Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Offline Installer
Offline installer for Adobe Reader DC for Windows and MacOS is available as follows:
Download -> Download Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Version 2021.007.20095
Update for Adobe Acrobat Reader DC for Windows and MacOS is now available:
Download -> Download Adobe Acrobat DC Version 2021.007.20095
Update is now available for Adobe Acrobat DC for Windows and MacOS:
Version 2021.007.2009x has the following new features and improvements:
- This release is a Hotfix patch for Acrobat DC and Acrobat Reader DC, which indicates some important bug fixes. This Hotfix will fit on the Acrobat and Reader DC series track.
- The outline box is not visible in the custom area selection using the Reading Order tool.
- Unable to type code in signature workflow request signature dialog with localized keyboard.
- The selection limit is not displayed when selecting items during the Marquee exam.
- The Acrobat / Reader Repair window opens when you open FDF / XDP / XFDF files from the shortcut icon.
- The al-text of the figures is not captured and appears after the post-PDF conversion.
- Memory error when scrolling page thumbnails.
- The regression was observed when using the Marquee Zoom tool on the Mac.
- On the Mac, the black marker is not visible when dragging on the left side panels.
- The menu bar seems to be disconnected on the extended monitor.
Adobe recommends that users update their software to the latest version.
What is Adobe Acrobat Reader DC?
Adobe Acrobat Reader DC is a free, proven standard solution for displaying, printing, signing and commenting on PDF documents. Acrobat Reader DC is the only PDF viewer that allows you to open and interact with all types of PDF content, including forms and multimedia content. Now Acrobat Reader DC is also integrated with Adobe Document Cloud, so you can work with PDF documents on computers and mobile devices.
Related Posts for Adobe Reader, Photoshop, Lightroom and many more
Professional bacon fanatic. Explorer. Avid pop culture expert. Introvert. Amateur web evangelist.