Online from 04.04.2021 at 10:05 pm
The fire brigade was on duty Sunday evening after a short puff of smoke grew from the boiler room of a house in Roher Im Gremstall (Stair-Land District).
Emergency services at a family home in Roher, Kremstall, were called by the key word “fire house.” Residents noticed the smell of burning and smoke rising from a basement area.
“During the investigation of the situation, no further smoke growth could be detected. Later, the boiler room was checked by a thermal imaging camera and the heating was temporarily shut off,” the Rohr Im Kremstall Fire Brigade said.
Photo: laumat.at/Matthias Lauber
Photo: laumat.at/Matthias Lauber | Photo ID: 214040
Download the photo at headquarters
Press / Trade Fee (as per contract)
Free for emergency services / private use
Presented by Matthias Labor
Created on 04/04/2021 at 10:00 PM,
Posted on 04/04/2021 at 10:05 pm,
Last updated on 04/04/2021 at 10:05 pm.
Professional bacon fanatic. Explorer. Avid pop culture expert. Introvert. Amateur web evangelist.