Metacritic has revealed what PlayStation Games With Maximum quality average Of 2021, Which stands out from Square Enix’s Final Fantasy XIV: Endwalker. Attention, because we are not talking about exclusives, but about games released on PS5 or PS4, so cross-platform. Let’s read:
- Final Fantasy XIV: Endwalker (PS5) – 93 metascore
- Hats (PS5) – 93 metascore
- Tony Hawkins Pro Skater 1 + 2 (PS5) – 90 metascore
- Final Fantasy VII Remake Integrated (PS5) – 89 metascore
- Synth Riders (PS4, PSVR) – 89 metascore
- Disco Elysium: The Final Cut (PS5) – 89 metascore
- It takes two (PS5) – 88 metascore
- Deathloop (PS5) – 88 metascore
- Ratchet & Clung: Rift Abbott (PS5) – 88 metascore
- Ghost of Sushima: Directors Cut (PS5) – 88 metascore
As you can see, the higher levels are occupied by third-party games. The first two, moreover, are the only metascore and final Fantasy XIV: Endwalker and Hates 93. The ranking shows some odds. For example, the PS4 has PS5 ports for already released games, such as Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 + 2 and Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade. There is also a disparity in the number of reviews of some games. For example, synth riders are not in large numbers.
However this is an interesting ranking that reflects well this year’s shift for the PlayStation and its latest generation console.
“Avid writer. Subtly charming alcohol fanatic. Total twitter junkie. Coffee enthusiast. Proud gamer. Web aficionado. Music advocate. Zombie lover. Reader.”