Mario Kart 8 Deluxe update 1.1 is now available
Nintendo just released the Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Update 1.1, and this time we know what new features and fixes it contains. As of now, the software update 1.1 is available for download. It should be automatically installed on your system if it’s connected to internet. If not, go on the Switch Home, in the game’s options and start the update manually.
Here’s the full patch notes:
- Opponents’ names are displayed in the rear view mirror view in online matches.
- Invincibility period after a spin-out or crash is longer in online matches.
- Up to two players can spectate a friend group while they wait to join.
- “Worldwide” and “Regional” modes add players to Mirror and 200cc matches less often.
- Can now properly create a friend lobby when you have 100 or more friends.
- Inkling Girl’s animation has been adjusted.
- Starting positions in online races now properly reflect the order in which players join.
- Driver Miis now properly showing facial expressions.
- Tournament clock now properly reflects real-world time.