Today is the launch day of the Nintendo Switch, along with more than a dozen games. And all of them are available through the Nintendo Switch eShop as digital copies. Of course, they will take space on your console if you chose to buy them. But what space exactly?
This is a fair question since we all know that the system is packed with 32GB storage space (only 25GB available counting the OS), extendable to up to 300GB if you buy a MicroSD card. Whatever your choice is, you’ll have to keep an eye on the storage space available on your console. This is why you should take a look at our list of file size for the launch games available on the eShop.
Remember that you’ll need to install a day one update to have access to the eShop.
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild – 13GB
- Super Bomberman R – 2.1GB
- 1-2 Switch – 1.3GB
- The King of Fighters ’98 – 180MB
- Waku Waku 7 – 117MB
- Shock Troopers – 115MB
- World Heroes Perfect – 122MB
- Metal Slug 3 – 161MB
- Shovel Knight: Specter of Torment – 147MB
- Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove – 148MB
- New Frontier Days: Founding Pioneers – 848MB
- Othello – 11MB
- VOEZ – 620MB
- Vroom in the Night Sky – 810MB
- Just Dance 2017 – 12.5GB
- FAST RMX – 838MB
- Snipperclips – Cut It Out, Together – 949MB
- I am Setsuna – 1.3 GB